Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Pottery Barn Style on a Walmart Budget




If you're anything like me, you LOVE the Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel Look! Everything is so perfectly rustic and if I had the means my house would look like a page out of those catalogs! I dream of winning the lottery and being able to buy up the entire store!! :) Alas, this is real life...and my budget does not quite give me the opportunity to shop like I mean it at these stores! I buy things from these stores depending on sales and promotions but most of the time I find myself looking for "look alikes" that will give me the look and feel of what I like about a certain piece but without the hefty price tag!

My goal is to give my home the "look" that Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, and other stores like these convey, but without going broke in the process! This blog post will be the first of many that I plan to share my bargain finds...thus the title "Pottery Barn style on a Walmart Budget"! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave comments on what you would like me to post about next, and also about bargain finds you've found!! - Danielle


1. "Bennett" VS. "Coupe"





2.  "Cambria" VS. Mainstays





3.  "Staccato" VS. Threshold





4. "Jars Tourron" VS. Threshold "Belmont"





5.  "Scavo" VS. "Barnet Bronze"





6.  "Alana" Luster Glass Jug Lamp VS "Threshold" Artisan Glass Jug Lamp



7.  "Dixon" Coffee Table VS. "Ameriwood" Coffee Table




8. Pottery Barn ladder shelf VS Lakeside.com Ladder shelf




9. "Toscana" Dining Table VS. "Maddox" Dining Table




10. "Griffin" Dining Collection VS. "Mercer" Dining Collection




11. Pottery Barn Outdoor sectional VS. Walmart Outdoor sectional





**Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Walmart, Target, or Lakeside.com. All items were found on the associated company websites for sale at the time that this post was published. I do not own copyrights for any images. I have not been paid to endorse any brand, I am simply a bargain shopper on the hunt for the best deals! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment